Free Books

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Aug 11 08:14:32 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Due to a recent tidying up session, the following O'Reilly books need
homes:
- Apache The Definitive Guide (2nd Edition)
- Apache Pocket Reference (First Edition, Covers Apache 1.3.12)
- CGI Programming with Perl (2nd Edition)
- Programming Perl (2nd Edition, Covers Perl 5)

All books are old editions, but they're all in good condition and
might make an interesting read for someone here.

If you'd like any, let me know which ones off-list and I'll bring them
along to our next meeting (or we'll sort something else out if you
can't make it).