Coding Collaboration

Edwardson, Tony Tony.Edwardson at
Wed Apr 30 01:52:43 PDT 2008

As discussed last night, it's about time we got our act together with our Coding Collaboration, so I've setup a Plone Site which we can use to keep track of things :-
To register - use the "register" link top right of the main page or (
As people join, I'll add them to the perl mongers group I've set up and you will them be able to contribute to the site.
We also need to arrange a get together to kick things off - I suggest we do it at my place in Loughton which is not far from the Station or our usual pub and I've got wired & wireless internet access
I live here,+loughton,+Milton+Keynes&sll=52.024772,-0.780201&sspn=0.011804,0.03931&ie=UTF8&ll=52.0253,-0.780072&spn=0.011804,0.03931&z=15
Monday and Wednesday evenings are out for me but I can make any other evening or weekend
Please let me know your preferences for a meet up time and I'll arrange something appropriate

Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Tony Edwardson

Commerzbank AG
Commerzbank Corporates & Markets
ZIT-A CMA / Murex IT Team London

60 Gracechurch Street

London EC3V 0HR

United Kingdom

tony.edwardson at <mailto:tony.edwardson at>