Meeting: Tuesday 25th September 2007

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Tue Sep 25 08:53:14 PDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 09:49:53PM +0100, Ziya Suzen wrote:
> Talking about reminders, finally I found sometime to create a google
> calendar for these meetings, and possibly other events:

Thanks, Ziya.  I'm pleased you got round to this:  it means we now
have something that doesn't rely on me updating it, which I strongly
approve of. :)

I notice it lists us as meeting on Christmas, though, which we
traditionally avoid.  (There might have been talk of an alternative
date, but I forget).

> I will try my best to maintain it, but any extra volunteers are always
> welcome :)

Feel free to add me:   I'll remove the Christmas meeting.  I encourage
everyone else to help maintain this.

This means anyone can schedule meetings according to their whims,
announce them on the mailing list and IRC and add them to the
calendar.

One day I'll get the Web page in Subversion or something useful like
that.