Announce: London Perl Workshop 2007

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Fri Nov 30 13:20:59 PST 2007

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 06:56:26PM +0000, Gavin Westwood wrote:
> Just to remind people (because I'd forgotten), see those of you going
> down in London tomorrow...  I'm feeling at bit under the weather this
> evening, but still hope to be there.

Thanks for the reminder, Gavin.  I hope you're well tomorrow.

I plan to catch the 08:17 from Wolverton (stops at CMK at 08:21) and
walk to the venue, as it's not much difference in time to catching the
tube.  Assuming I don't oversleep, I'll be on the carriage at the back
of the train, in case any of you want to join me.