TK Tail Widget

Edwardson, Tony Tony.Edwardson at
Wed Nov 28 03:50:29 PST 2007

Vague alcoholic memory indicates that I promised to supply the code for my
useful TK Widget for tailing files

Files are attached

Requires the following CPAN Modules to work

>From a script

Use TkTail;

You get a separate notebook tab for each file - from within the widget you

*       Change font

*       Add or remove files from being tailed

*       Start/stop tailing on a file or all files - useful if the files are
growing so fast you can't see the contents

*       Clear a window/all windows so you only see new lines added to the

*       Search for text in a window

Have a play and see what you think

This is a commercial communication from Commerzbank AG.

This communication is confidential and is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not that person you are not permitted to
make use of the information and you are requested to notify
<mailto:LONIB.Postmaster at> immediately that you have
received it and then destroy the copy in your possession.

Commerzbank AG may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails. By replying to
this e-mail you consent to such monitoring. This e-mail message and any
attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
However, you are advised that you open attachments at your own risk.

This email was sent either by Commerzbank AG, London Branch, or by
Commerzbank Corporates & Markets, a division of Commerzbank. Commerzbank AG
is a limited liability company incorporated in the Federal Republic of
Germany. Registered Company Number in England BR001025. Our registered
address in the UK is 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0HR. We are
regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of investment
business in the UK and we appear on the FSA register under number 124920.