Coding Together

Peter Edwards peter at
Mon Nov 19 01:39:32 PST 2007

Wouldn't that be development rather than writing tests as Tom suggested?
Not that I've any strong feeling either way :)

For a s/s app, I'd tend not to use Tk because most of my customers would
need a web solution. There are a couple of options already
1) Google Docs
2) Write an app using the modules you mention and for the UI use a data grid
from a JS library like

Regards, Peter