Coding Together

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.com
Mon Nov 19 01:39:32 PST 2007

Wouldn't that be development rather than writing tests as Tom suggested?
Not that I've any strong feeling either way :)

For a s/s app, I'd tend not to use Tk because most of my customers would
need a web solution. There are a couple of options already
1) Google Docs
http://docs.google.com/
http://code.google.com/apis/spreadsheets/overview.html
2) Write an app using the modules you mention and for the UI use a data grid
from a JS library like http://extjs.com/

Regards, Peter
www.dragonstaff.com