Technical Meeting: Thursday 15th November 2007

Tom Hukins tom at
Sun Nov 18 06:29:30 PST 2007

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 09:44:30PM +0000, Tom Hukins wrote:
> Milton Keynes LUG and Perl Mongers will hold an evening of technical
> talks on Thursday 15th November 2007 at the Open University.  Please
> come and join us.  Try to arrive before 7pm - the talks start at 7.15.

Thanks again to the speakers for an interesting, varied set of talks.
I've just put the slides online at for you
to enjoy and steal ideas from.

See you on Tuesday 27th at Wetherspoon's for our regular monthly