Meeting Next Week, 29th May 2007

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon May 28 08:03:37 PDT 2007

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 07:44:41PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> It's Tuesday again, and almost the last Tuesday of the month.  So,
> next week, on Tuesday 29th we'll get together with the Milton Keynes
> Linux User Group for a few drinks.

I thought I should send out a reminder:  this takes place tomorrow (or
today if you spent Monday enjoying the lovely sunshine instead of
sitting at a computer all day).

I hope to see you some time from 7.20pm.  I'll be the one looking
pleased that he can lift a pint with his recently healed right hand.
:)