London.pm Teach In

Ian Cameron I.A.Cameron at open.ac.uk
Fri May 4 03:01:01 PDT 2007

Tom is having trouble sending mail to the PM list, but wanted to tell you
about this...

-----
What

The London.pm Teach In is a day of free Perl training by Dave Cross.

We'll be covering a wide range of topics including ORM, templating, testing
and benchmarking. We'll also be looking at object-oriented design in Perl, as
well as lots of other other cool stuff.

Who

This is an intermediate/advanced level course for existing Perl developers.
You should already be familiar with references, objects and tests. The purpose
of the day is to take things to the next level.

When

Saturday 2nd June. Registration is at 9.30, we'll start at 10 and finish at 4.
Lunch will be provided by our generous sponsor BBC Backstage.

Where

Broadcast Centre
BBC Media Village
White City.