MKPM Coding Collaberation

Edwardson, Tony Tony.Edwardson at commerzbank.com
Wed Dec 19 07:43:03 PST 2007

Hi Michael

Judging by our conversation last night, MakeMaker is likely to be the
toughest chalenge facing us and we though we'd leave it to last when we've
had some practice working as a team.
We are going to do an analysis on the modules in advance to find out where
the holes are, how much expertese wil be needed to plug them and how much
work is involved. Then we will decide how to proceed.

Re: your subversion server - sounds like a good idea - we'll try to ensure
we comment our checkins so they are easy to identify
What do you think MKPMers ?

Cheers
Tony