Coding Collaberation

Edwardson, Tony Tony.Edwardson at commerzbank.com
Mon Dec 17 04:02:37 PST 2007

I have finally had a response to requests for suitable modules to improve
the testing on.

Just like busses, nothing comes along for ages and then you get three turn
up at once !

See attached but the candidates are :-

ExtUtils::MakeMaker

Log::Dispatch

Apache2::AuthCookieDBI

Perl::Metrics::Simple

I suggest we tackle them one by one

AFAIK there are 5 of us who are willing to partake (Tom (Hukins), Peter
(Edwards), Robbie (Bow), Paul (Moonie) & Myself - anyone I've missed out who
wants to get involved ?

 Suggestions on how to proceed ?

Cheers

Tony

This is a commercial communication from Commerzbank AG.

This communication is confidential and is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not that person you are not permitted to
make use of the information and you are requested to notify
<mailto:LONIB.Postmaster at commerzbankib.com> immediately that you have
received it and then destroy the copy in your possession.

Commerzbank AG may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails. By replying to
this e-mail you consent to such monitoring. This e-mail message and any
attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
However, you are advised that you open attachments at your own risk.

This email was sent either by Commerzbank AG, London Branch, or by
Commerzbank Corporates & Markets, a division of Commerzbank. Commerzbank AG
is a limited liability company incorporated in the Federal Republic of
Germany. Registered Company Number in England BR001025. Our registered
address in the UK is 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0HR. We are
regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of investment
business in the UK and we appear on the FSA register under number 124920.