Meeting: Tuesday 21st August 2007

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Tue Aug 14 14:30:44 PDT 2007

So, I'm sat lazily in my armchair drinking tea, enjoying the novelty of
using my household electricty supply as an Internet connection.  And
it's about time for another announcement:

Milton Keynes Linux User Group and Perl Mongers will meet this time next
week on Tuesday 21st August.  In recent months our numbers have
increased steadily, but I can just about remember everyone's name.

As usual, we'll meet in Wetherspoon's near the railway station (not the one in
the snow dome).  I'll show up around 8pm, but feel free to arrive whenever
suits you:
http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/?J.D_Wetherspoon%2C_Central_Milton_Keynes

If you've not been along before and you would like my mobile number to
help find us please ask off list.  Don't worry how much you know about
Perl or Linux:  the conversation meanders between various things
related to open source, computers, beer, stuff, things and trying to
guess where we recognise each other from.

See you soon,