Time for another social meeting

Ian Cameron I.A.Cameron at open.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 11:18:21 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Just a quick message to let you know that the next combined meeting for MK
Perl Mongers and MK Linux User Group is due.

The next meeting will be on Tuesday 24th of April.

We meet in the old Wetherspoon's pub, that's the one near CMK railway station.
More details here:

http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/?J.D_Wetherspoon%2C_Central_Milton_Keynes

The regulars usually turn up at around 8 pm, but feel free to arrive whenever
you find convenient.

>From Tom's last social meeting email:

"It doesn't matter if you have no interest in Linux, but bear in mind
that a few people won't care much about Perl.  But we've found there's
a significant overlap between the membership of both groups, so we
thought we'd meet together."

I'll be bring the laminated penguins again, so hopefully we'll be easy to spot.

See you there.

--
Cheers, Ian.