Meeting: Tuesday 31st October 2006

Tom Hukins tom at
Fri Oct 27 10:22:26 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 31st October we will meet again!

As usual, we'll meet in Wetherspoon's near the railway station (not
the one in the snow dome).  I'll show up around 8pm, but feel free to
arrive whenever suits you:

If you've not been along before and you would like my mobile number
to help find us please ask off list.  Everyone's welcome regardless of
their knowledge of Perl:  the conversation usually covers all sorts of

It's a special meeting as we held our first ever meeting a year ago, in
October 2005.

You might have noticed that the Web site is offline:  it will come back
when I get ADSL in my new house on Monday.  Hopefully.

See you soon,