Technical Meeting: Tuesday 10th October

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Oct 2 11:43:33 PDT 2006

It's been a while, so we're due another technical evening of
presentations about what we've been up to with Perl.

This time round we have four talks:
* Doing something useful with the secrets of life: structural
  bioinformatics (Lee Larcombe)
* Playing Games (Robbie Bow)
* What I learned at YAPC Europe (Tom Hukins)
* Using the SVK version control system (Nik Clayton)

As usual, the meeting takes place at SpiraHellic Multimedia:
http://www.spira.co.uk/map.htm

Please arrive at 7pm so we can start the talks at 7.15 (latecomers may
get glared at or ostracised).

Speakers, please let me know which presentation software, if any, you
want to use for your slides and mail me your slides ASAP.  Also, let
me know if I've got the title of your talk wrong.  And of course,
thanks again for offering to talk.

I look forward to seeing you all soon.  Please ask if you have any
questions or would like to know more about any of the talks.