Peter Edwards peter at
Tue Nov 28 00:37:54 PST 2006

I can't make tonight's social meeting - have fun guys - but would be up for
a lunch.
Robinson's in Newport Pagnell sounds good and time wouldn't be an issue for
Any preferred dates - how about Tues 12th December? (I can make 5/6/7,
12/13/14 December).

Regards, Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: at
[ at] On Behalf Of
Nik Clayton
Sent: 24 November 2006 14:31
To: Milton Keynes Perl Mongers
Subject: Re: Lunch

Tom Hukins wrote:
> We've not been for lunch in ages.  Who wants to volunteer to organise
> something before I start victimising people?
> The best part about volunteering is that you get to choose where we
> go.

How about an Xmas lunch?  Note that I'm emphatically not volunteering
to organise it (at least, not at the moment).

Anyone got a preferred venue?  And how much time do people think they could
get off?

It's a bit out of the way, but there's a very nice restaurant in Newport
Pagnell called Robinsons that does an *excellent* 2 course lunch for a
fiver.  But once you factor in travel time lunch is going to be 90-120

MiltonKeynes-pm mailing list
MiltonKeynes-pm at