Meeting on the 28th of November

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Thu Nov 23 09:57:39 PST 2006

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 09:49:50AM +0000, Rod Norfor wrote:
> Since the 28th of November will be our last 'official' meeting
> before christmas, I thought it might be nice to go for a meal after
> meeting in wetherspoons.

Good plan.  As Rod mentions, we're meeting in Wetherspoon's on Tuesday
for a few beers and conversation about Perl, computers and many, many
other things:
http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/?J.D_Wetherspoon%2C_Central_Milton_Keynes

I'll get there around 8pm, but arrive earlier or later as you choose.
But don't arrive too late, or we'll go for food without you!

Our meetings usually attract around six people, but sometimes a few
more.  We usually have a good mix of regulars, occasional attendees
and first-timers.

If you want my mobile number to help find us, please ask off-list.

As Rod mentions, we won't meet officially in December, but that didn't
stop a select group from having an eventful evening last year. ;)

I look to seeing you soon,