Meeting: Tuesday 23rd May 2006

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed May 24 04:30:38 PDT 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 10:32:04AM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 04:57:52PM +0100, Barbie wrote:
> > Unfortunately only Alan and myself were available tonight and I've come
> > down with some kind of bug. Rather than pass it on to all you folks,
> > I'll rearrange the trip to either next month or July.
>
> Perhaps this is some strange curse for me getting the date
> wrong.

Great so I can blame you for me getting chickenpox ;) Just as well I
didn't come along last night I'd hate to think I would have passed it on
to everyone.

We'll probably try for a July trip as I'll be in Chicago at the end of
June for YAPC::NA. We will get to visit you guys eventually :)

Have fun,
Barbie.