Milton Keynes Open Guide

M.B.Gaved M.B.Gaved at open.ac.uk
Wed Mar 29 10:56:59 PST 2006

Hi all

Mark here, some of you met me last night at the perl meeting in JD Wetherspoons.

Tom Hukins suggested I post up a link to the Milton Keynes Open Guide, seeing you're lovers of all thing perl, and have something to do with our fair city :-)

so here you go:

http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/

a community guide for Milton Keynes - and if your favourite pub/cafe/park isn't in there, please feel free to add your own review (or edit someone elses). Me and Tom Heath (also at the Open University) manage the guide, and it's hosted and sysadmin'd by Chris Schmidt in Boston. We chat a lot to the London Open Guides folks, but we're really keen for more MK people to come on board the local guide. Give us a shout if you fancy getting involved at any level from the deeply involved to the occasional pint of beer and chat.

Kake Pugh wrote a far better description of Open Guides' perl-ness than I could manage:
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/10/31/openguides.html

all the best

Mark

Mark Gaved