Web site designer wanted for SVN::Web

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Thu Jun 29 14:00:38 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 07:52:31AM +0100, Nik Clayton wrote:

> I'd like SVN::Web[1] to have a new default look and feel.  The current
> one[2] is heavily borrowed from trac[3], and while it does the job, it'd be
> nice if it had something that was its own.

May I be extremely lazy and not a little bit cheeky, since I did some
work on getting SVN::Web to work woth mod_perl2 and never got around to
forwarding them on to you?

I was just working with SVN::Web today and wanted a couple of things.
First, I wanted to get the diffs against something other than the
previous version.  (I actually wanted to do this recursively in a
subdirectory.)  And secondly I wanted to see all the log messages, but
requesting >= the number of checkins resulted in an empty page.  Neither
of these are too important since I can just use svk.

Oh, and it seems that Number::Format (IIRC) is a required dependency,
but not specified.  Or at least CPAN.pm doesn't automatically install
it.  I seem to recall looking into this briefly and concluding it was
not your problem, but you might want to solve it anyway.

I realise this is the wrong forum and that the report is rubbish and so
on, but maybe it gives you something vaguely useful I wouldn't otherwise
have got around to sending.  Isn't open source wonderful?

And thanks a bunch for your work on SVN::Web.  And clkao.

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net