Meeting: Thursday 26th January

Tom Hukins tom at
Thu Jan 19 15:31:01 PST 2006

Happy New Year!  Only 19 days late!

Next Thursday, 26th January, sees the next social
meeting in Wetherspoon's (near the railway station, not the one in the
snow dome) as it's the last Thursday of the month.

For directions, see the Web site:

I'll be there from 7pm, as usual, but feel free to show up earlier or
later.  We'll probably end up discussing all manner of things Perl and

Also, I'm in the process of planning our first technical meeting,
which I'll announce soon.  Put your thinking hats on and contemplate
if you have anything interesting to talk about, even if for only 5

See you soon,