[ANNOUNCE] Amazon Web Services Talk

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Thu Aug 24 10:10:15 PDT 2006

I thought I'd forward this in case anyone fancies a trip down to
London:

----- Forwarded message from Simon Wistow <simon at thegestalt.org> -----

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:29:58 +0100
From: Simon Wistow <simon at thegestalt.org>
To: "London. pm Announce" <london.pm-announce at london.pm.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Amazon Web Services Talk

Jeff Barr from Amazon is in town over the weekend of September the 9th
and 10th and has offered to give us a talk. We'll probably augment that
with some talks from people who've used Amazon Web Services to create
cool stuff.

The snag, of course, is that it's a weekend so, in order to gauge
interest I ask you to add your name to

	http://london.pm.org/aws/

And we'll see if we can muster enough people for either Saturday or
Sunday.

This is open to anyone, not just London.pm so please pass far and wide.

Thanks,

Simon

----- End forwarded message -----