[ANNOUNCE] Amazon Web Services Talk

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Thu Aug 24 10:10:15 PDT 2006

I thought I'd forward this in case anyone fancies a trip down to

----- Forwarded message from Simon Wistow <simon at thegestalt.org> -----

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:29:58 +0100
From: Simon Wistow <simon at thegestalt.org>
To: "London. pm Announce" <london.pm-announce at london.pm.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Amazon Web Services Talk

Jeff Barr from Amazon is in town over the weekend of September the 9th
and 10th and has offered to give us a talk. We'll probably augment that
with some talks from people who've used Amazon Web Services to create
cool stuff.

The snag, of course, is that it's a weekend so, in order to gauge
interest I ask you to add your name to

And we'll see if we can muster enough people for either Saturday or

This is open to anyone, not just London.pm so please pass far and wide.

----- End forwarded message -----