Forthcoming Meetings

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Sun Apr 30 11:02:58 PDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 10:29:08PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> Our May pub meeting sees Birmingham.pm join us as part of their "World
> Tour" of UK Perl Mongers groups:
> http://birmingham.pm.org/cgi-bin/brum.pl?act=evnt-main
> (note, May 23rd, not 25th)

Alert readers will notice that the last Tuesday in May falls on the
30th.  I just noticed this while updating the Web page.  Whoops!

Let's stick to the 23rd for our May meeting as I've already announced
this date and note that we _usually_ meet on the last Tuesday of the
month.  But sometimes we meet at other times instead.

I hope you're all enjoying the long weekend.