Reminder: First Meeting Tomorrow (Thursday)

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Fri Oct 28 06:04:15 PDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 10:30:05AM +0100, Nik Clayton wrote:
> How did this go?

It was good, thanks.  Five of us showed up and talked about various
Perl and non-Perl things and drank some nice beer (or Coke):
http://flickr.com/photos/tomhukins/56707523/

We decided we liked the pub because it had good, cheap drinks and we
could hear each other speak.  So we'll probably meet on the last
Thursday of each month unless someone objects.  Or unless someone
writes a weird script that derives meeting dates from full moons,
which was also suggested.

Several people offered to talk about things they've done with Perl, so
I will arrange a technical meeting at some point.

We also discussed a few other things we might do, but I'll leave them
for others to organise and announce to the list.  Eating lunch, eating
curry and question discussion sessions are the things I remember off
the top of my head.

Thanks to everyone who showed up.  I'm looking forward to next time.