Feedback on new SVN::Web version wanted

Nik Clayton nik at
Fri Oct 28 02:39:31 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Does anyone here use Subversion?  If so, are you looking for a simple
way to provide a web interface to your Subversion repository?

You may have seen SVN::Web on CPAN, written by Chia-liang Kao (also the
author of svk).  You may even be using it.  But it's got a few bugs, and
the default templates are a little bland.

I've been working on a number of changes, bug fixes, and documentation
updates which I hope to get rolled back in to the main distribution
soon.  You can see a sample of what it looks like (with the 'trac'
templates) at:

If anyone would care to download a snapshot of the current code and try
it out, it's at:

Feedback gratefully received.