michael michael at
Fri Oct 14 11:11:06 PDT 2005

Yep I think that was the first post.  So I'll claim second.

/waves back/

I live in Milton Keynes, I work as the bioinformatician for the HUGO Gene
Nomenclature comittee (HGNC).  I'm the only programmer in the group and
hence the team jack O trades (data munging/mining, CGI, database, tech
support etc etc).

The office is in London but I only visit once a week and work from home
the rest of the time which makes for a nice lifestyle (think of all that
time I save not having to get dressed in the morning __and__ undressed in
the Evening)

My YAPC number is 4 (all European starting with Munich)

Michael John Lush PhD			Tel:44-20-7679-5027
Nomenclature Bioinformatician		Fax:44-20-7387-3496
HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee	Email:  nome at
The Galton Laboratory
University College London, UK