Intro

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Sun Nov 20 10:44:04 PST 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:35:32PM -0000, Peter Edwards wrote:
> Hi, my name's Peter and I'm another perlmonger living in MK.

Hi, Peter.  It's great to hear from you.

> Hopefully I'll get to make one of your pub meets :)

Perfect timing:  the next one takes place this Thursday.

> My current interest is in the Catalyst framework and adapting it as
> the base for a web business system.

One of the talks at next Saturday's London Perl Workshop describes
building an award-winning TV listings site with Catalyst, so you might
want to come along to that:
http://london.pm.org/lpw/

It costs nothing to attend, but you have to register beforehand.  It's
not far from Euston, either.