Lunching in MK tomorrow (Thurs)

Nik Clayton nik at ngo.org.uk
Thu Nov 3 01:42:22 PST 2005

michael wrote:
>>Well, that's me, Dave, Michael, and Tom so far, which sounds like a
>>start.  Anyone else?
>>
>>Some sort of oriental buffet perhaps?  Tom pointed me at:
>>
>>http://www.mkcuisine.co.uk/Oriental/royallido.html
>>
>>as a suggestion.
>
> Sounds good to me,  Its a bit more glam than Wetherspoons...

As my partner's just reminded me, the last time we ate there we were
quite ill the next day.  So, instead of that one, lets go to...

Elements, in the Theatre District,  http://www.elementseatery.co.uk/.  I
was there earlier this year, it's another oriental buffet, and if memory
serves it was all good.

I'll aim to get there for 12.30 -- I'll be the tall geek reading the
Template Toolkit book or fiddling with a laptop :-).

Hope to see you there.