[Milan-pm] compile Perl on Windows

Gianluca Casati casati_gianluca at yahoo.it
Sat Apr 2 16:51:26 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I wrote an artivle for those who wants to compile Perl on Winzoz. There is every
single step, it takes few minutes ... well depending on your cpu :)

weel I know there are nice tools like perkbrew or Dist::Wix or the excelent
Strawberry Perl, but this is a starting example that you can easily customize if
you want to enalbe/disable threads or some othe options like floating point
support etc.

Any feedback is welcome.

Next article will cover how to build your own Perl distribution on Windows.

use feature 'say';
say 'Bye!'