[Milan-pm] Shall we move the website ? ? ?

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:01:20 PDT 2010

2010/5/19 Giulio Bertani <gbjgiulio at gmail.com>:
> There is a Forum in the site ? It's will be a fantastic thing to find answer
> about "Perl Problems" for beginner user and to insert tutorials to better
> know this wonderful Perl !!!

I created today the book (inspired in the 2003 Perl Cookbook) in
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Perl_recipes. I will try to develop it.
Maybe you may help in there, and present it officially in the IPC
2011.

> If you like to give me rights , I could start to try to use BUT : could you
> do a sandbox so I'll can do some disaster without destroying the job already
> done ? ;-P

For tests create a site for you :o, it is free

Now seriously, the invitations for the new website will be done after
the dinner, I would like to have the feeling of the remaining members
of the group before doing something. I didn't evaluate other
providers, maybe someone could do that this week.

> Thanks in advance
> Giulio

Best regards
Marcos Rebelo