[Milan-pm] A recipe was rewritten

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 03:52:03 PDT 2010

Hy all

I consider a beginner, someone with less then 3 years hands in the job.

The website is think to the developers with 1 year experience.

If you never saw Perl in your live, you don't need a recipe that
teaches you how to solve a specific problem. You need to read the
Begging Perl and the Programming Perl books.

Telling the truth, even with almost exclusive 10 years Perl
experience, having the Perl Cookbook at my side was always useful. Now
this book is outdated and the website may help in this point.

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

Of course, we may always discusse evrything in the Group Meeting

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo