[Milan-pm] April/2009 Monthly Meeting

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 00:53:55 PDT 2009

We have consensus on the date, the 9 of April.

Now we have to decide the place.

We have this suggestions:

- Giardini della Birra (Andy)
- PIzzeria Vecchia Napoli(Max)
- Pizza Ok 2 (Ilaria)
- La Fabbrica Pizzeria (Ilaria)
- Pizzeria Happyness (Marcos)

Since we have some time, I will let the place opened for now, waiting
for opinions on this places (please don't add any other place). Next
Friday (3 of April) we will close this election.

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

2009/3/28 Lally Blue <lally22 at gmail.com>:
> Hi guys,
> here are two other nice places much closer to the metro:
> http://milano.tonight.eu/ristorante/pizza_ok_2
> http://www.inmilano.it/lafabbrica.htm
>
> what do you think about them?
> Cya next week! ^_^
>
>   -Ilaria-
>

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 6:42 PM, dbrn <dbrn at rocketmail.com> wrote:

>> > They mainly serve meat dishes, don't they? Strange though it may seem,
>> > more than 30% of the people attending the first meeting were
>> > vegetarian. So that might be a problem.
>> >
>> > My proposal is:
>> >        PIzzeria Vecchia Napoli (Via Chavez, next to Via Leoncavallo)
>> >
>> > Max
>>
>> Max, I am vegetarian myself :)
>> I am not sure about what they serve but I am quite sure the beer is
>> good. Besides that I know that they prepare good sandwiches.
>> Andy

Marcos Rebelo
http://oleber.freehostia.com
Milan Perl Mongers leader http://milan.pm.org