[Milan-pm] PErl Test

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:56:40 PDT 2009

2009/3/24 marcos rebelo <oleber at gmail.com>

> Hi all
>
> With some help of the Lisbon PM I have increased the Perl test on the
> website.
>
> See it at:
> http://milan.pm.org/perl_test.html
>
> Can we consider 75% a senior?

Note that the first question is ambiguous, as it can either give (0..10) or
11, depending on the context.   But an understanding of context is surely
more useful than an ability to solve multiple-choice trivia about list
operators in the core language.

And to judge a "senior", I'd be looking at design, OO, knowledge of CPAN,
database, web, unicode, debugging, and many other skills.

(It's a fun test certainly, I'm just a bit worried about what you or others
might want to use it for ;-)

osfameron