[Milan-pm] April/2009 Monthly Meeting

dbrn dbrn at rocketmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:50:11 PDT 2009

Il giorno lun, 23/03/2009 alle 12.26 +0100, marcos rebelo ha scritto:
> Hi all
>
> The monthly meeting is arriving and the 9 of April is wining. Next
> Friday (27 of March) I will publish the final date to the Meeting.
>
> Actual scenario:
> 1 April: 1
> 2 April: 1
> 3 April: 1
> 6 April: 2
> 7 April: 2
> 8 April: 2
> 9 April: 4
> 10 April: 1
>
> Meanwhile post your preferences on:
> http://www.doodle.com/5hdcasn3dbp4arm7
>
> Note: I have add 3 days more to the Doodle, so I will have to ask to
> Gianluca and Max to present there preferences on that days to.
>
> I'm always open to new places, I will be pleased to have your suggestions.
>
> Best regards
> Marcos Rebelo

Hi Marcos,
I saw that you added some days to the list, I placed a preference on
thursday the 2nd aswell.
Talking about places...
....I know a nice pub, they even have tables outside in a private
internal garden; it's in via Ortica (pretty close to Lambrate's
station); the place's name is Giardini della Birra.
It's kinda popular, so I guess that some of you already heard the name.
Catch you soon,
Andy