[Milan-pm] Perl Test

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 22:20:20 PST 2009

In the mailing list we have 2 possible languages Italian and English
(Lingua Franca) since it's also possible for not Italian to be member.
For example, the Creator/Leader of the group is coming from the old
Lusitania, he is able of speaking and reading Italian, but it is steel
learning how to write.

He is using the free time that he as until find a job to create the group.

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:50 PM, Oha <oha at oha.it> wrote:
>>It was the most difficult interview that I had until today, but at the
>>end we where having 100 developers of the best in Portugal.
>
> Sometime i think that interviews are more theory based then pragmatic. I could be considered old, but i still think developing is something to be mastered by experience on the field, not studied.
> I admit, anyway, that i've learned how to code by practice: i never studied and -- probably -- this is why i'm so nervous about it.
>
> (why are we speaking english in an italian ml?)

Marcos Rebelo
http://oleber.freehostia.com
Milan Perl Mongers leader http://milan.pm.org