[Milan-pm] R: Milan PM February 2009 Monthly Meeting

Ferrua, Barbara Barbara.Ferrua at siemens.com
Tue Jan 13 04:49:06 PST 2009

Hi,
I agree with Marcos' suggestion to use english just because we may increase the opportunities to get in contact with other groups. The english language is facilitating the networking and allow us to know a little more of the world out of there and how knows ... you could even get the chance to get a job somewhere else (of course if you are interested).
Believe me nobody cares if you make mistakes and by the way, if for explaining complex idea you use italian it is not such a big problem.

Just a question : I thought that english was the language among software developers and pm? Is it not the case in Italy?

Barbara