[Milan-pm] Milan PM February 2009 Monthly Meeting

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 09:31:25 PST 2009

Hi all

We don't need to have a website, for this we can use the mailing list.

Everyone having one opinion about the bad days for the meeting in the
first or last week of the month, please post them in here. It is
important to check if we are using the some dates of other User Groups
like Linux, Python, PHP, C/C++, Java, ...

For now I don't have any problem of dates since I'm steal looking for
a job, after that I may have some problems. Lets try to avoid the
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

I will try to collect the info of all the members posting in here and
on the 19 of January we publish the date of the meeting.

Note: it's important to find a simple rule, so I need opinions.

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Max M <minimal.oasis+milan-pm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:32, marcos rebelo <oleber at gmail.com> wrote:
>> We have an event of the group. Lets see if the snow isn't going to appear again.
>
> Marcos, although I'm willing to take part in the meetings, rarely am I
> free on wednesdays.
>
> May I suggest taking a different approach? Instead of fixing a date
> and hoping people can arrange their engagements accordingly, we could
> use Doodle (http://www.doodle.com) or a similar service (there are a
> few), which allows you to define a set of candidate dates/times and
> let people state their availability.
>
> Max

Marcos Rebelo
http://oleber.freehostia.com