[Milan-pm] First Milan PM Monthly Meeting

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:14:46 PST 2009

Hi all,

Until now there is no presence confirmation, so there is the real risk
of having the First Milan PM Monthly Meeting cancelled. Let's hop that
the reason of this no presence confirmation is only a real bad date
for the even since many persons are in holidays.

So if someone is considering to be present, please confirm the
presence in useful time.

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo