[Milan-pm] Let's plan the March/2009 Monthly Meeting of the Milan Perl Mongers Group

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 11:41:35 PST 2009

Hi all

We have the preferences of 4 persons. The actual numbers are:

2 - Monday
3 - Tuesday
2 - Wednesday
3 - Thursday
4 - Friday

So it seems that we are going to the Friday.

If you would like to be present, post your preferences to have a
significant idea of the group preferences.

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo