[Milan-pm] Other groups from where to collect information and doing the advertisement of this group

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 01:18:10 PST 2008

Hi all

Lets try to collect information of Milan.

I'm looking for other technologies groups to:
   - advertise the Milan PM
   - choosing dates that don' collide with our activity
   - reuse there spaces for our teck-meetings

I'm speaking of Linux, Python, Ruby, Java, ... Groups

i was also asking myself if there ae connection with the Universities in Milan.
   - Can be a good point to start, with the new guys.
   - Can also be a good place to have the teck-meetings

And there is the training of professionals.
   - Is there a training centre working giving courses of Perl?
   - If not, where can we try to create one?

One last Question
How is Mourinho going in there?

Thanks for any help in here

Best Regards