[Memphis.pm] Perl 5.6

Big Ed dysan_2000 at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 10:32:59 CDT 2000

*shrug* I could always give an overview of using DBI with MySQL and then
changing one line and running it on mSQL?  I can also do things like
HOW-TO's with CGI.pm, CGI_Lite.pm, Dynamic Object loading, etc.  Or maybe
just how to create your own package.

I don't necessarily have to teach these, but it's some ideas...

>P.S. What Perly topic would people be interested in seeing a
>presentation on at the next GOLUM/Memphis.pm meeting?

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.