[Memphis.pm] Wassup with the next meeting?

Jim Greer jgreer at midsouth.rr.com
Sun Apr 30 18:54:25 CDT 2000

* Brock Sides (philarete at mindspring.com) [000428 19:45]:
> Do you guys want to have a Memphis.pm meeting before the next GOLUM
> meeting? We had suggested once a month. I was thinking I'd do a
> presentation on taint checking, with a digression into the "poison null
> byte" trick discovered by Rain Forest Puppy. I can do this at the next
> meeting.

We can certainly have one - in fact, if you would like, I can reserve a
separate room - or just let you take over another conference room
if you'd like to continue talking about Perl.  Let me know -
securing another box and a projector takes a little notice.

> Is there a baseball game Thursday night? Since those start at 7:00,
> downtown traffic gets a little hairy around the time we want to be
> arriving, assuming we want to start 30 minutes ahead of GOLUM.

We are in luck - the Redbirds play an Away game on the 4th.

Jim G

--
Probable-Possible, my black hen,
She lays eggs in the Relative When.
with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.