[Memphis.pm] Wassup with the next meeting?

Big Ed dysan_2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 15:49:11 CDT 2000

Anyone know what the topic for the next meeting is going to be on?  Also,
Brock, are you gonna put up some content for the Memphis Perl Mongers web
page?  I know you have the one piece on there, but was wondering if you are
going to put a news section on there or what.  Since I don't know what
pm.org is offering in the way of services (MySQL, Perl, PHP, etc...), I'm
not sure what to suggest.

-Ed

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.