[Memphis.pm] beginner's perl presentation

Phil Groce phil_groce at cmcsmart.com
Wed Apr 19 09:25:20 CDT 2000

Let's see if I have everything right:

1.  We'll have the inaugural Perl Mongers meeting a half-hour before the
regular GOLUM meeting.
2.  I'll be doing a "Perl for beginners" talk, aimed at demonstrating Perl
coding techniques to people with little Perl experience. Proposed length:
20 minutes.

If someone could confirm the above (Jim, I suppose, or someone else with
Autozone's keys :), I'd appreciate it. I'd like to post something to  the
GOLUM list, as well, announcing the event and asking beginners what they'd
like to see included. Currently, I'm thinking of doing some kind of "first
10 cool things about Perl", in the context of a simple program that evolves
into a more complex program.

phil

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.