[Memphis.pm] meetings?

Phil Groce phil_groce at cmcsmart.com
Wed Apr 19 09:10:46 CDT 2000

At 09:36 PM 4/18/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm pretty much open to whatever.  I'd like to pick up some new techniques
>and expanding my knowledge is always a good thing.  OO in perl is pretty
>cool, but I'm really wanting to look at the Threading in the latest Perl.

Looking at the release notes (the new Perl is out! The new Perl is out! I'm
somebody!!), it looks like they punted again with threads. Well, that's a
little harsh -- they did a whole lot of other neat wierd stuff, but threads
are the same experimental thing they were in 5.005.

phil

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.