[Memphis.pm] meetings?

Big Ed dysan_2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 21:36:45 CDT 2000

I'm pretty much open to whatever.  I'd like to pick up some new techniques
and expanding my knowledge is always a good thing.  OO in perl is pretty
cool, but I'm really wanting to look at the Threading in the latest Perl.
Also creating Perl modules from C API's would be something I could REALLY
use right now, as I'm going to have to learn it rather soon.

>From: Jim Greer <jgreer at midsouth.rr.com>
>To: memphis-pm-list at pm.org
>Subject: Re: [Memphis.pm] meetings?
>Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:10:42 -0500
>
>* Phil Groce (phil_groce at cmcsmart.com) [000418 09:25]:
> > At 08:30 PM 4/18/00 -0500, you wrote:
> > If we really wanted to get on the ball, I could probably have a half
>hour
> > or so of "getting started with Perl / why Perl is cool" ready for
>Thursday
> > night, to do before the GOLUM meeting. Would that be desirable? Jim,
>would
> > that be doable?
>
>Yes, that is doable.
>
>Jim G
>
>--
>"More software projects have gone awry for lack of calendar time than for
>all
>  other causes combined."
>-- Fred Brooks, Jr., _The Mythical Man Month_
>gpg fingerprint = B06E 66CF 31B2 89B7 25ED  2923 01E3 057E 4565 F02D

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.