[Memphis.pm] meetings?

Brock Sides bsides at towery.com
Tue Apr 18 11:44:13 CDT 2000

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Phil Groce wrote:

> At 08:30 PM 4/18/00 -0500, you wrote:

> If we really wanted to get on the ball, I could probably have a half hour
> or so of "getting started with Perl / why Perl is cool" ready for Thursday
> night, to do before the GOLUM meeting. Would that be desirable? Jim, would
> that be doable?
>
> phil

We haven't had any volunteers for topics at GOLUM. I guess Jim will be
doing a presentation on tcp wrappers, which he didn't get to do at the
last meeting, but that's a short topic. So I'd say the floor is
pretty open.

Go for it, Phil.

--
Brock Sides
Unix Systems Administration
bsides at towery.com

P.S. Sorry I've been rather absent on the list, but I've got a lot going
on right now.

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.