[Memphis.pm] meetings?

Jim Greer jgreer at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Apr 17 17:59:05 CDT 2000

* Roy Barnes (rbarnes at stim.tec.tn.us) [000417 17:20]:
> I'm interested.  Once a month sounds good to me.
>
> I'm specifically interested in using Perl (including CGI, mod_perl and
> perldbi) in web apps.  I prefer "in the trenches" kind of treatment --
> this was my problem, this is what I did and the tools I used to solve
> the problem.

I'd have to agree with that sentiment.  Why, just yesterday
I was messing around with CGI.pm... actually looking at
manipulation of cookies.  While I found what I wanted, seems
there is a different implementation of cookie stuff in LWP -
one that covers the newer draft cookie standard.  I'd love
for someone to explain the differences to me between the two.

Or at least I could show how to use the old style.

As for meetings - once a month?
Break out session from the GOLUM meeting?
Before the GOLUM meeting?
After [? well into the beers? ]

Jim G

--
The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late
and owns the worm farm.
with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.