[Melbourne-pm] Meeting on Wednesday 11 November

Andrew Pam andrew at sericyb.com.au
Wed Nov 4 17:05:26 PST 2015

I have spoken to management and am willing to host a Melbourne-PM
meeting on Wednesday 11 November at Infoxchange in Richmond: 33
Elizabeth St., right by North Richmond railway station.  We can provide
tea and coffee, but not food - either we could ask people to chip in for
delivery food, or get something from the many restaurants in Victoria St.

* Roughly how many people are interested in attending?
* What time would we like to start?
* Do we have any presentations?

Thanks,
     Andrew