[Melbourne-pm] Freelancer - Perl/Linux/Splunk/APM

Alexandre Andrade aleandrade at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 01:00:08 PDT 2015

Hi folks,
I am available this week and next one in case anyone is looking for help
during this time. A bit about me:

I have a proven track record in technology infrastructures management,
especially in Internet data centres, focusing on performance and security
as well as web development in various platforms. My technical skills are
substantiated with a Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Certification Level
2 as well as a CA Application Performance Management Professional.

In addition to my DevOps skills, I also have experience with other relevant
technologies such as Splunk, Jenkins, StrangeLoop and Dynatrace DC RUM and
so on.

--

Regards,
Alexandre Andrade